Thursday, June 2, 2011

Too Long!

Apologies for not updating this in quite some time. I won't bog down this with an endless explanation. I'll simply say life happened. With that said, quite a bit has happened to Wondy and co. since the last update. At first it seemed as if the show was an automatic flop, then reports were coming in that it had a good chance of being picked up, and finally it bit the dust. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. While I was not too happy with what I had read about it pre-pilot screening, I was willing to give the show a chance. Alas, it seems Wondy still has a long way to go before she'll hit the small screen, let alone the silver one.

I've been hearing some rumors about the future of DC Comics. Apparently DC has decided to reboot its universe. I'm out of the comic loop, so I don't feel comfortable posting anything until I do my own research into what's going on, but I can see this as both a good and a bad thing. In terms of Wonder Woman, I think this gives her yet another opportunity to be treated with consistency. I'll post more when I know what's going on.

Hope all is well!
Colee

No comments:

Post a Comment